Location: Berkeley Vale, Central Coast
Project Summary: Hemmens Carpentry was asked to come in and complete a multiple of jobs to completely transform the outdoor areas of this home. Modern designing to maximize outdoor living area space was the number one priority for this project.
The Problem: The Berkeley Vale clients needed to revamp their backyard to create a great, practical area for their growing family. With practicality in mind, they also wanted to modernize the exterior area of their property to match the work recently completed on the inside.
The Solution: Working with the clients, Hemmens Carpentry & Building designed and constructed each area of this renovation to suit the needs of our clients. We worked it well with the budget allocated to each area, even coming in below the allocated budget and saving them money.
Jobs that were completed included:
- Curved hardwood pool deck extending off an existing deck, which included a retaining wall, outdoor shower and custom storage boxes.
- Pergola roof running along the distance of the garage.
- New modern pergola roof for the upstairs balcony.
- Remove old treated pine decking and lay new hardwood decking for the upstairs balcony.
- Custom privacy screen with an inbuilt bar bench.
- Install hardwood decking boards over a tiled porch area and stairs, build new hardwood handrails and fit a stainless steel wire balustrade.
- Build a front walkway deck
- Install a modular front fence with an automatic sliding front gate.